Garth Brooks is the runner-up on Billboard's list of 2018's 50 Highest-Paid Musicians. He's hauled in approximately $52.2 million so far this year, which is bettered only by U2 who earned $54.4 million.
Eight other country acts are on the list, including Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Eric Church, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.
The ranking is based on record sales, streaming, music publishing and touring revenue -- the last of which makes up the majority of artists income these days.
Here's how country artists stacked up:
2. Garth Brooks - $52.2 million
15. Luke Bryan - $21 million
16. Florida Georgia Line - $20.9 million
19. Eric Church - $19.4 million
21. Chris Stapleton - $17.9 million
32. Tim McGraw - $13.475 million
34. Zac Brown Band - $13.1 million
36. Faith Hill - $12.5 million
45. Sam Hunt - $10.7 million