With summer coming, you might be – or should be – motivated to hit the gym to erase some of the mistakes you made over the winter months.
When you’re in there, be a man – and don’t be a bro.
- Don't drop your weights – It’s dangerous and it’s annoying.
- Don't grunt like an animal – This is just annoying.
- Don't pace around – Staying loose between sets is one thing. Looking like a stalker is something else.
- Don't sing along with your headphones – Not everyone likes your music and you’re definitely not that good of a singer.
- Don't hog machines – Simple courtesy is awesome. You’re a smart guy. Plan your workouts so others aren’t stuck waiting for you. (Fitness for the Regular Guy)