RESCUE DOG SAVES TWO MEN FROM HOUSE FIRE

posted by Edward Johnson -

In Vancouver, Canada, a rescue dog did the rescuing when he saved a blind man and the man’s uncle from a house fire.

The two men were at home and sleeping at the time of the fire, but their faithful dog – a German Shepherd named Coda – woke them up in the middle of the night.

When Lawrence Perry – who is blind – woke up, he heard the frightening crackling and popping sounds of the blaze.

Amazingly, Coda woke Lawrence and his uncle Leo up before the smoke detectors started going off.

Lawrence and Leo credit Coda with saving their lives, as well as their house. (CTV News)

Comments

Bob Robbins In The Morning

Bob Robbins In The Morning

Want to know more about Bob Robbins In The Morning? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 105.1 The Wolf! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.