The 2018 Arkansas Big Bass Bonanza will be coming up on June 29th, 30th, and July 1st on the Arkansas River with $100,000 in cash up for grabs during this amateur tournament.
This event is sponsored by The Arkansas Hospitality Association and presented by Simmons Bank.
The Simmons Bank Big Bass Bonanza of Arkansas will be contested in five separate pools for the purpose of paying hourly prizes. Eligible water will include nearly 300 miles on the Arkansas River, all within the boundaries of the state of Arkansas.
Pool #1: Downriver from the Garrison Ave. bridge near Fort Smith to the upriver side of Ozark Lock and Dam (mile marker 257).
Pool #2: Downriver from Ozark Lock and Dam #12 to the upriver side of Ormond Lock and Dam #9.
Pool #3: Downriver from Ormond Lock and Dam to the upriver side of Terry Lock and Dam #6.
Pool #4: Downriver from Terry Lock and Dam to the upriver side of Hardin Lock & Dam #3.
Pool #5: Downriver from Hardin Lock and Dam to the upriver side of Lock #2 and Dam #2.
Competitors will be able to listen to KSSN 96 and 105.1 The Wolf for the daily kickoff to the tournament as well as hourly weigh-in updates and information. You can listen on the radio at 95.7 FM or 105.1 FM on the radio, online at www.kssn.com/listen or www.1051thewolf.com/listen, or you can listen on the iHeartRadio app for your smartphone or tablet here.
Here are five ways to register for the 2018 tournament:
- Mail registration form to AHA, P.O. Box 3866, Little Rock, AR 72203.
- Online – click here. Please remember if you are registering another person and you are the credit card holder, you fill in that persons information and your name goes in the “billing ” only. Please note: upon successful completion of payment for your registration, you will receive an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. If you do not receive an email from “email@example.com” you are not registered. Your official confirmation letter with your weigh in card and/or hat & shirt will be mailed to you.
- Fax with credit card information and signed waiver and release to (501) 376-6517.
- Day of tournament at weigh-in sites.
- Visit one of our official Registration sites.
As of Friday June 22, 2018 we are no longer shipping anyone’s tournament credentials. If you registered on-line, on Friday, June 22 through June 27, your registration/weigh in card and/or hat & shirt will be with the weighmaster at the pool you have chosen. You may pick it up before you go out or when you come to weigh in your first fish.
Remember you may register on tournament days at official weigh-in sites. Only cash payments will be accepted at weigh-in sites.
One Day – $80
Two Days – $160
Three Days – $240
LATE FEES will be charged beginning Friday, June 8 at the rate of $10 per day fished.